Trial, Subscription or Permanent keys
Protect your application with secure asymmetric license keys.
Bind a license key to a specific computer or mobile device.
Create time limited trial license keys.
Fully automated workflow for Subscription based products.
Online and Offline activation of licenses.
Online activation and license tracking
Desktop based Management Console to administer license keys and customers
Online and Offline Activation.
Fraud Detection reports illegal activities.
Scheduled Tasks to automate common actions.
QLM integrates seamlessly with the ordering process of leading eCommerce providers and can automatically issue license keys when a purchase is made online. QLM is currently integrated with the following eCommerce providers.
To see a complete workflow of our eCommerce integration, click here.
Check for Updates
Notify your customers when a new version of your application is available
Display Release Notes for each update
Each customer sees the version that they are entitled to based on their Maintenance Plan
- Interactively send emails to customers based on specific criteria
- Schedule and send customized emails to remind your customers of an upcoming renewal
- Automatically email trial users that have gone idle.
- Send mass emails to your customers to inform them of a new release or update.
Track installs and uninstalls of your app
Understand customer behavior and improve download trends
Track when a potential customer uses your app
Track when a potential customer stops using your app
QLM Portal for Resellers
- Web based management portal to administer license keys and customers
- Manage your license keys from a browser running on your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device without the need to install a client application.
- Designed for resellers, affiliates and administrators on the move
- Uses Role Based Access Control to give you full control over what operations a reseller can perform
- Resellers have only access to the keys and customers they created while you have access to data from all your resellers.
QLM Self Help
The QLM Self Help page is a web form that you can include on your web site to provide your customers with self help for managing their license keys.
Activate a license on behalf of a system with no internet (Offline Activation)
Deactivate a license
Get information about which computers have activated a license
Request an email with a list of their license keys
QLM Trial Registration Web Form
Integrate our Trial Registration web page to your web site:
- Capture trial users contact information
- Automatically create a trial license key
- Automatically email the trial key to your customer
Import your data
| If you are migrating your license management from an in-house licensing system or a competitor system to QLM, you can readily import your existing data into QLM’s database using the QlmImport tool.
- QLM Express, our entry level solution, is targeted at companies that want to secure their software using license keys without software activation.
- QLM Professional fully automates the license management process with online software activation.
- QLM Document Protection adds license protection to PDF documents and Windows Executables.
- QLM Enterprise provides floating or concurrent licensing as well as Analytics.
- QLM SDK Protection adds license protection to your own SDK.