QLM License Wizard
- The wizard can now allow the end-user to select whether to activate a node locked license or a floating license. For more details, review the new sample application.
- The wizard can now automatically download a digitally signed license file when a license is activated online.
- The wizard can now automatically download a digitally signed product properties file when a license is activated online.
- Analytics charts are now displayed in the Portal.
QLM Customer Portal (post-release June 2020)
- Brand new Customer Portal allows your customers to manage their licenses from your web site.
- Added support for Swift apps on OS X
- Improved built-in email templates.
- Improved process of importing external email templates.
- Receive a daily email report of all illegal computers.
- Receive a daily email report of all failed activations.
- Send your customer (and yourself) an email notification when we detect an illegal computer.
- Send your customer (and yourself) an email notification when an activation attempt fails.
- Improved floating license process. New sample that shows how to support node locked and floating licenses in the same application.
QLM Management Console
- Added an option to exclude revoked licenses and trials when performing searches.
- Added date range filter to Illegal Computers.
- Added date range filter to Activation Attempts.
- MaxReleaseCount and MaxReleasePeriodInDays can now be configured per license.
- Http method ReleaseLicenseHttp can now require a verification code (is_deactivation_code).
- Http method GetActivationKey now accept a legacy key argument (is_legacykey).
- All HTTP methods now support the is_locale argument that can set the language of the messages returned by the server. Example: &is_locale=fr
- New Server Properties:
- Bug fixes.
As of QLM v14, we will no longer support new installations with MS-Access as a database engine. If you are currently using MS-Access, you can continue using it and can safely upgrade to QLM v14. You should however consider migrating to SQL Server. You can use the QLM Backup/Restore functionality to migrate your data from MS-Access to SQL Server as described in this article.